Posted: August 18, 2023 | Updated: August 21, 2023
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
GOVERNMENTAL BODY: THE CITY COUNCIL OF CRESCO, IOWA
DATE OF MEETING: AUGUST 21, 2023
TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING: 5:30 P.M. CITY HALL, 130 N PARK PLACE
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED
GOVERNMENTAL BODY WILL MEET AT THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE SET OUT ABOVE. THE TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS:
ROLL CALL: CARMAN, BOUSKA, FORTUNE, McCONNELL, KRIENER
ACT ON THE CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time council votes on the motion.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Claims
- Approval of Minutes from August 7, 2023
- Approval of Application for Tax Abatement under the Urban Revitalization Plan for Matthew & Leigh Dietzenbach
STAFF REPORTS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Public Works
- Committee Updates
COMMENTS FROM AUDIENCE: (This portion of the agenda is for comments that are not related to one of the items listed on the agenda. Comments can only be received. No formal action by the Council can be taken. Those making public comments will be asked to state their name and address, and to speak from the podium.)
BUSINESS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Brian Stark from Martin Gardner Architecture to Provide Update on the Proposed Scene Shop Project and Specs
- Resolution Approving Change Order No. 1 and No. 2 for the Downtown Crosswalk Reconstruction Project
- Resolution Authorizing the City Clerk to Apply for a Rural Housing Assessment Grant with the Iowa Economic Development Authority
- Motion to Set Public Hearing to Amend the Budget for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2024
- Resolution Accepting the Annual Financial Report of the City of Cresco, Iowa for the Fiscal Year 2022-2023 and Directing the City Clerk to File the Report with the Iowa Auditor of State
- Motion to Approve the Outstanding Obligation Report and Review Long Term Debt Balances and Amortization Schedules
- Resolution Authorizing Signers on Depository Accounts
- Scott Thomson to Discuss Historic Downtown Cresco Revolving Loan Fund
- Resolution Establishing a Fund Within the City’s Accounts Fund #162 CUSB Historic Downtown Cresco Revolving Loan Fund
THIS NOTICE IS GIVEN AT THE DIRECTION OF THE MAYOR PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 21, CODE OF IOWA AND THE LOCAL RULES OF SAID GOVERNMENTAL BODY. POSTED AUGUST 18, 2023.