Posted: September 15, 2023 | Updated: September 15, 2023
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
GOVERNMENTAL BODY: THE CITY COUNCIL OF CRESCO, IOWA
DATE OF MEETING: SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING: 5:30 P.M. CITY HALL, 130 N PARK PLACE
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED
GOVERNMENTAL BODY WILL MEET AT THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE SET OUT ABOVE. THE TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS:
ROLL CALL: CARMAN, BOUSKA, FORTUNE, McCONNELL, KRIENER
ACT ON THE CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time council votes on the motion.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Claims
- Approval of Minutes from September 6, 2023
STAFF REPORTS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Public Works
- Committee Updates
COMMENTS FROM AUDIENCE: (This portion of the agenda is for comments that are not related to one of the items listed on the agenda. Comments can only be received. No formal action by the Council can be taken. Those making public comments will be asked to state their name and address, and to speak from the podium.)
BUSINESS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Elizabeth Thyer from Gardner & Company to Present the FY23 Auditor’s Report
- Kelly O’Donnell and Jerry O’Donnnell to Present Insurance Renewal
- Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to enter into a Facilities Use Agreement with Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging
- Resolution Approving Change Order No. 1 for the 7th Street West Reconstruction Project
- Resolution Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to Enter into an Amended Professional Services Agreement with Dixon Engineering for the 500,000 Gallon Water Tower Rehabilitation Project (Antenna Installations)
- Resolution Approving Change Order No. 1 for the 500,000 Gallon Water Tower Rehabilitation Project
- Resolution Accepting the Annual Urban Renewal Report of the City of Cresco, Iowa for the Fiscal Year 2022-2023 and Directing the City Clerk to File the Report with the State of Iowa Department of Management
- Approval of Class C Retail Alcohol License (LC) with Outdoor Service to Pub No 7 LLC (Eric MacDuff and Lester Seelye) d/b/a Pub No 7
- Recommendation of the Library Board of Trustees to Appoint Tamra Foster for a Term Expiring 6/30/2024 to replace Cindy Kath
THIS NOTICE IS GIVEN AT THE DIRECTION OF THE MAYOR PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 21, CODE OF IOWA AND THE LOCAL RULES OF SAID GOVERNMENTAL BODY. POSTED SEPTEMBER 15, 2023.