Posted: March 12, 2021 | Updated: August 25, 2023
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
GOVERNMENTAL BODY: THE CITY COUNCIL OF CRESCO, IOWA
DATE OF MEETING: MARCH 15, 2021
TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING: 5:30 P.M. CITY HALL, 130 N PARK PLACE
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED
GOVERNMENTAL BODY WILL MEET AT THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE SET OUT ABOVE. THE TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS:
ROLL CALL: BRENNO, McCONNELL, FORTUNE, BOUSKA, CARMAN
ACT ON THE CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time council votes on the motion.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Claims
- Approval of Minutes from March 1, 2021
- Approval of Class C Liquor License (LC) (Commercial) with Catering Privilege and Sunday Sales to McAllister Catering LLC d/b/a McAllister Catering
STAFF REPORTS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Public Works
- Committee Updates
COMMENTS FROM AUDIENCE:
BUSINESS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Daren Sikkink from WHKS to Present Proposed Plans for the 7th St SW Construction and Utility Installation Project
- Discuss HVAC Study and Issues for the Fitness Center
- Motion to Approve Quote for Four 199kbtu 95% Efficiency Boilers
- Resolution Authorizing the City Clerk to Enter into a Third Party Administration Service Agreement with Employee Benefit Systems (“EBS)
- Discuss Winter Adjustments for Water and Sewer Credits for Freezing Water Lines
- Discuss Personnel Issues
- Discuss Issues Regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
THIS NOTICE IS GIVEN AT THE DIRECTION OF THE MAYOR PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 21, CODE OF IOWA AND THE LOCAL RULES OF SAID GOVERNMENTAL BODY. POSTED MARCH 12, 2021.