Posted: November 17, 2023 | Updated: November 17, 2023
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
GOVERNMENTAL BODY: Cresco Public Library
DATE OF MEETING: November 20, 2023
TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING 5:30 p.m. at Cresco Public Library Program Room
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED GOVERNMENTAL BODY WILL MEET AT THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE SET OUT ABOVE.
THE TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS:
ROLL CALL: Foster, Kaletka, Kranzler, Johnson, Lueschow, Reis, and Rockabrand
RECURRING ITEMS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from Monday, October 9, 2023
- Approval of the Claims.
REPORTS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Board President Report.
- Director’s Report.
COMMENTS FROM AUDIENCE: (Comments can only be received. No formal action by the Board can be taken. Those making public comments will be asked to state their name and address.)
UNFINISHED BUSINESS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below
- Budget FY23/24 update.
- Discuss Library Building Safety
- Budget FY24/25 update.
NEW BUSINESS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Resolution to approve National Elevator Inspection Services, Inc. 2024-2026 Contract.
- Resolution to approve Jonathan May Family Magic Show Contract for 07/19/2024.
- Resolution to approve KNL Enterprises contract for rental unit #6
- Next Board Meeting December 11, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. at the Cresco Public Library.
BOARD QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS:
THIS NOTICE IS GIVEN PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 21, CODE OF IOWA AND THE LOCAL RULES OF SAID GOVERNMENTAL BODY. POSTED: November 17, 2023