Posted: September 17, 2021 | Updated: August 29, 2023
NOTICE AND CALL OF PUBLIC MEETING
GOVERNMENTAL BODY: THE CITY COUNCIL OF CRESCO, IOWA
DATE OF MEETING: SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
TIME AND PLACE OF MEETING: 5:30 P.M. CITY HALL, 130 N PARK PLACE
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED
GOVERNMENTAL BODY WILL MEET AT THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE SET OUT ABOVE. THE TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS:
ROLL CALL: BRENNO, McCONNELL, FORTUNE, BOUSKA, CARMAN
ACT ON THE CONSENT AGENDA: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time council votes on the motion.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Claims
- Approval of Minutes from September 8, 2021
- Approval of Application for Tax Abatement under the Urban Revitalization Plan for Rachael Underbakke
STAFF REPORTS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Public Works
- Committee Updates
COMMENTS FROM AUDIENCE:
BUSINESS: There may be action taken on each of the items listed below.
- Rick Hagen to Address Council Regarding Access to Lots and Subdivision Rules
- Stan & Guardis Krider to Request a Credit for Water not Entering the Sanitary Sewer
- Jeff Korsmo to Discuss Bike Trail Project
- Approval of Class C Liquor License with Sunday Sales for Big Daddy Hideaway Corp. dba Sweeney’s Lounge
- Motion to Approve the Amendment to Appendix 1 of the Credit Card Policy
- Discuss Park Board’s Recommendation for Replacing the Roof on the Fitness Center
- Discuss Hawkeye Sanitation’s Proposal to Extend Current Contract and Impact of New Totes on Garbage Collection
- Discuss Issues Regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
THIS NOTICE IS GIVEN AT THE DIRECTION OF THE MAYOR PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 21, CODE OF IOWA AND THE LOCAL RULES OF SAID GOVERNMENTAL BODY. POSTED SEPTEMBER 17, 2021.